Sew What! Sweater Repairs
- Holes in sweaters can be repaired in several ways.
- The first is through a process known as Reweaving. This is a very time intensive process that provides the very best repair. It is also the most expensive. Please see the page on reweaving in this web page.
- The second is a re-knitting process we use for less expensive repairs.
- Estimates are free, so it is easy to check out a possible repair.
- Stop in to any Sew What location for an estimate.
Return to Sew What Home Page